Cruise into fun on the water on our Godfrey Sweetwater 1880 CX Pontoon Boat rental. You will love making memories with your favourite people on this versatile pontoon boat.
Sea Doo Switch 16′ Tritoon Boat Rental – 130 HP
The heart of a Sea Doo. The comfort of a tri-toon!
- Three Hour Rental
- Six Hour Rental
- One Day Rental
The all-new Sea-Doo Switch pontoon boat has joined the family!
The pontoon boat with the heart of a Sea-Doo. With its incredible ease of use and a through-the-roof fun factor, Switch takes the Sea-Doo life to new levels of excitement. The modular deck design makes the new Switch pontoon boat highly versatile with configurable deck layouts for customized adventure and seating for 7. The Sea-Doo Switch Tritoon is 16′ feet in length and equipped with a pulse-quickening 130 HP Rotax engine. There’s nothing quite like it. With unmatched fun and maneuverability it’s intuitive handlebar steering with Intelligent Brake and Reverse (iBR) stops the boat sooner and simplifies docking and handling.With plenty of space and the fun factor of Sea-Doo like performance, it’s the perfect escape for families and friends, there’s nothing on the water quite like the Switch Tritoon.
- Sandbar Waterfront Grille – on site
- The Red Barn Swimming Hole – 1km (5 minutes)
- Belle River Marina and West Beach – 5km (18 minutes)
- Pike Creek – 6km (21 minutes)
- Peche Island – 15km (50 minutes)
- Harbour House Restaurant at Lakeview Park Marina – 15km (50 minutes)
- Windsor/ Detroit Cityscapes – 24km (1h15 minutes)
- Ambassador Bridge – 30km (1h45 minutes)
- Bassett Island – 30km (1h45 minutes)
- Mitchell’s Bay – 34km (2hours)
- Thames River – 27km (1h 30 minutes)
- At checkout you can select to pick your boat up “In Water” or “On Trailer”
- In water rentals will meet us at 930 Old Tecumseh Road, Belle River, ON behind the Sandbar Restaurant at Puce River Marina. Your boat will be clean and ready for you you to go boating after your on-water orientation
- On trailer rentals will meet us at our boat yard just across the road at 209 West Puce River Road, Belle River, ON. Your boat will be secure and we will hook you up to tow to your favourite lake
- Security deposit required on day of rental
- Fuel used will be charged at end of rental and deducted from security deposit
- Our boats cannot go to America
- No smoking on board
- No alcohol allowed
- NO pets over 20 LBS
- Please view our FAQ page before booking to ensure you and your guests have the best experience
- Free Temporary Boaters License for duration of your rental
- Free Photos of your day on the water
- All safety equipment required by Transport Canada
- Each rental comes with a watercraft orientation and safety briefing
- A day full of memories!
- We require a valid credit card and driver’s licence in the renter’s name
- For the Pontoon boats we recommend a cooler, some towels, sunscreen and some refreshments