Our original Black Eco 167 is our most popular pontoon rental. Equipped with a 40HP Suzuki Outboard, Bluetooth Stereo, 12V charger and a cockpit table for refreshments it’s no wonder it’s seen so often at the Red Barn Swimming Hole.
Armada Eco 167 White Pontoon Boat Rental – 25 HP
Bimini Top. Our most affordable Pontoon Boat Rental
- Three Hour Rental
- Six Hour Rental
- One Day Rental
White Eco 167 Pontoon Boat rental in Ontario
Who knew having fun could cost so little? Our White Eco 167 pontoon boat is powered with a 25 HP Suzuki Outboard Motor and is meant for casual cruising and sightseeing. She isn’t fast, but she will get you out on the water affordably. ***Please note this is our base model boat and as such does not have the same features as our BLACK ARMADA 167. This boat does not have a stereo, phone charger or dining table.
Ever dream of being the captain of your own pontoon boat?
Let us help you make that dream come true without the hassle of boat ownership.
Explore the serene waters of Lake St. Clair on your own time.
Our Eco pontoon boat can hold up to 4 people and is a perfect way for the entire family to spend the day. The relaxed pace and beautiful views capture the attention of all age groups.
Whether you want to cool off with a swim, see the sites, fish, picnic or just enjoy a day on the lake, our Eco Pontoon Boat is the best way to enjoy your day on Lake St Clair.
*If you wish to leave later than the scheduled time we can hold the boat for late departure with payment from listed pickup times.
- Sandbar Waterfront Grille – on site
- The Red Barn Swimming Hole – 1km (5 minutes)
- Belle River Marina and West Beach – 5km (18 minutes)
- Pike Creek – 6km (21 minutes)
- Peche Island – 15km (50 minutes)
- Harbour House Restaurant at Lakeview Park Marina – 15km (50 minutes)
- Windsor/ Detroit Cityscapes – 24km (1h15 minutes)
- Ambassador Bridge – 30km (1h45 minutes)
- Bassett Island – 30km (1h45 minutes)
- Mitchell’s Bay – 34km (2hours)
- Thames River – 27km (1h 30 minutes)
- At checkout you can select to pick your boat up "In Water" or "On Trailer"
- In water rentals will meet us at 930 Old Tecumseh Road, Belle River, ON behind the Sandbar Restaurant at Puce River Marina. Your boat will be clean and ready for you you to go boating after your on-water orientation
- On trailer rentals will meet us at our boat yard just across the road at 209 West Puce River Road, Belle River, ON. Your boat will be secure and we will hook you up to tow to your favourite lake
- Security deposit required on day of rental
- Fuel used will be charged at end of rental and deducted from security deposit
- Our boats cannot go to America
- No smoking on board
- No alcohol allowed
- NO pets over 20 LBS
- Please view our complete FAQ page before booking to ensure you and your guests have the best experience
- Free Temporary Boaters License for duration of your rental
- Free Photos of your day on the water
- All safety equipment required by Transport Canada
- Each rental comes with a watercraft orientation and safety briefing
- A day full of memories!
- We require a valid credit card and driver’s licence in the renter’s name
- For the Pontoon boats we recommend a cooler, some towels, sunscreen and some refreshments