The Sea Doo GTI sets the gold standard for jet ski fun on the water. With awesome stability and exhilarating performance, it’s ready to match your taste in adventure wherever the PWC ride takes you.
- Most Popular Sea Doo
SeaDoo GTI SE 170HP w/ Speakers for rent
Bring your phone, waterproof storage, loud Bluetooth Speakers
- Early Bird 2 Hour 9:30am only
- Two Hour Rental
- Six Hour Rental
The Sea Doo GTI SE jetski 170 is great for power-filled fun on the water
The smartly designed Sea Doo GTI platform offers a lower center of gravity for incredible jetski stability and confidence at speed or at rest, yet lightweight and ultra-responsive for a power-filled fun factor PWC. Ride your watercraft to your own beat with the 100W BRP Audio-Premium System. Waterproof, fully integrated Bluetooth audio system with the remote control pad on the left speaker, you can quickly change songs and volume.
- In water rentals will meet us at 930 Old Tecumseh Road, Belle River, ON behind the Sandbar Restaurant at Puce River Marina. Just look for our staff on the docks in teal golf shirts. Your Sea Doo will be clean and ready for you to go jetskiing after your on-water orientation
- You must be at least 21 years old to rent and operate our Sea Doos. Passengers must be old enough and agile enough to hold on to operator.
- If you have never been on a Sea Doo before don’t worry, we offer full instruction on the operation of our Sea Doo watercraft along with navigational instructions of where to go on the water to ensure every rider has a safe and enjoyable experience
- Our fleet of new Sea Doo watercraft are powerful yet very stable to operate and are perfect for riding solo or you can bring a passenger along to join in on the fun. (600 lbs. total passenger maximum)
- All of our machines feature the Sea-Doo exclusive iBR system allows you to stop sooner. With both hands on the handlebars, riders can engage forward, neutral, and reverse for stable, worry-free maneuvering at low speeds.
- If you don’t have a Pleasure Craft Operators Card, we will provide a temporary boaters license after completing the safety checklist (valid only for your rental).
Having trouble deciding what part of Lake St Clair’s serene waters to visit? No problem—just ask our friendly crew about where to go. We’ll take the time to look at the lake map, pointing popular spots as well as places to avoid. Here are some of our favourite places to visit:
- Sandbar Waterfront Grille – on site
- The Red Barn Swimming Hole – 1km
- Belle River Marina and West Beach – 5km
- Pike Creek – 6km
- Peche Island – 15km
- Harbour House Restaurant at Lakeview Park Marina – 15km
- Windsor/ Detroit Cityscapes – 24km
- Ambassador Bridge – 30km
- Bassett Island – 30km
- Mitchell’s Bay – 34km
- Thames River – 27km
- Security deposit required on day of rental
- Our Sea Doos cannot go to America
- Max 2 person capacity
- No returning to dock/ shore to switch-out operators
- We want you to have an unforgettable fast, wild, and of course safe experience. As such please view our complete Rules & FAQ page before booking to ensure you have the best experience
- Free Temporary Boaters License for duration of your rental
- Free Photos of your day on the water
- Life Jackets and all safety equipment required by Transport Canada
- Each rental comes with a watercraft orientation and safety briefing
- A day full of memories!
- We require a valid credit card and driver’s licence in the renter’s name
- For the Sea Doo watercraft rentals; Bring as little as possible
- You may choose to bring firm fitting sun glasses or neck noodles or super cheap glasses you wouldn’t mind losing
- Same goes for ball caps. It’s likely to end up in the water
- You may choose to bring electronic devices at your discretion. The machines do have storage for them. Just keep them out of the water
- Jean shorts/ shorts with dark fabrics may stain the seats with dye transfer when wet. Please wear swimming trunks or wetsuit shorts to avoid paying for replacement