Our original Black Eco 167 is our most popular pontoon rental. Equipped with a 40HP Suzuki Outboard, Bluetooth Stereo, 12V charger and a cockpit table for refreshments it’s no wonder it’s seen so often at the Red Barn Swimming Hole.
Godfrey Sweetwater 1880CX Pontoon Boat Rental – 75 HP
Bimini Top, Pop-up Changing Room, Bluetooth Stereo
- Three Hour Rental Fall Rates
- Six Hour Rental Fall Rates
- One Day Rental Fall Rates
Call for same-day availability midweek after Labour Day
Our Godfrey Sweetwater Pontoon Boat rental, perfect for families and friend groups!
This Pontoon Boat seats 8 and is perfect for active families seeking an easy way to get onto the water. Our Godfrey Sweetwater pontoon boat features a reliable 75HP Mercury Outboard. Enjoy effortless operation, loads of seating and storage, and amenities that ensure a blissful day on the water on every adventure.
Cruise into fun on the water on one of our Sweetwater Xperience Cruise. You will love making memories with your favourite people on this versatile pontoon boat. Chart a course for laughter and good times with friends and family aboard the Godfrey Sweetwater Pontoon Boat.
*If you wish to leave later we can hold the boat for late departure with payment from listed pickup times.
- Sandbar Waterfront Grille – on site
- The Red Barn Swimming Hole – 1km (5 minutes)
- Belle River Marina and West Beach – 5km (18 minutes)
- Pike Creek – 6km (21 minutes)
- Peche Island – 15km (50 minutes)
- Harbour House Restaurant at Lakeview Park Marina – 15km (50 minutes)
- Windsor/ Detroit Cityscapes – 24km (1h15 minutes)
- Ambassador Bridge – 30km (1h45 minutes)
- Bassett Island – 30km (1h45 minutes)
- Mitchell’s Bay – 34km (2hours)
- Thames River – 27km (1h 30 minutes)
- At checkout you can select to pick your boat up “In Water” or “On Trailer”
- In water rentals will meet us at 930 Old Tecumseh Road, Belle River, ON behind the Sandbar Restaurant at Puce River Marina. Your boat will be clean and ready for you you to go boating after your on-water orientation
- On trailer rentals will meet us at our boat yard just across the road at 209 West Puce River Road, Belle River, ON. Your boat will be secure and we will hook you up to tow to your favourite lake
- Security deposit required on day of rental
- Fuel used will be charged at end of rental and deducted from security deposit
- Our boats cannot go to America
- No smoking on board
- No alcohol allowed
- NO pets over 20 LBS
- Please view our FAQ page before booking to ensure you and your guests have the best experience
- Free Temporary Boaters License for duration of your rental
- Free Photos of your day on the water
- All safety equipment required by Transport Canada
- Each rental comes with a watercraft orientation and safety briefing
- A day full of memories!
- We require a valid credit card and driver’s licence in the renter’s name
- For the Pontoon boats we recommend a cooler, some towels, sunscreen and some refreshments