This fishing boat is exceptionally wide, deep and stable, making it the ideal fishing utility boat. Powered with a clean-burning Yamaha 15hp pull-start outboard.
- Most Popular Fishing Boat
StarCraft 14′ DLX Fishing Boat Rental – 9.9 HP
Electric Start, Live Well, Excellent Stability
- Three Hour Rental
- Six Hour Rental
- One Day Rental 23 Hours
The StarCraft 14 DLX Fishing Boat, a perfect fishboat for a great day on the water.
Everything you need in a fishing boat, including lockable storage, aerated livewells and a durable and practical flat floor. Powered with a Fuel Injected Tohatsu 9.9 Tiller Four stroke with convenient electric start. Features navigation lights for early morning fishing adventures.
*If you wish to leave later we can hold the boat for late departure with payment from listed pickup times.
Looking to bring home the big one?
Highly touted as one of the best fishing places on the planet, Lake St. Clair has garnered accolades from the likes of Bass Master which named it the top lake in North America in 2018. Our shallow lake is a freshwater angler’s dream! Despite being smaller than the nearby Great Lakes, Lake St. Clair boasts some incredible freshwater sport-fishing for fishermen and fisherwomen of all skill levels.
From our marina in Puce you are a short boat ride to well-known fisheries like;
- “The Hump,” which is about eight kilometres directly north of Belle River
- Mitchell’s Bay which is well known for great panfish, pike and largemouth bass fishing
- Float with the current down the Detroit River for some Pickerel/ Walleye
- Nearby Tremblay Beach is a well known spot and you will see others floating when the bite is on
While they normally prefer deeper and murkier waters, Lake St. Clair still boasts a high number of these toothy critters. The biggest of the Perch family, you’ll find that going after Walleye requires strength and patience. The reward is high though – you’re bound to have the battle of your life!
Lake St. Clair is known worldwide for its Smallmouth Bass fishery, and there’s hardly a place with more abundance of these interesting creatures. Heading out to target these delicious fish is easy, seeing as they’re found all over the lake.
Yellow Perch is one of the most popular fish in this part of the world. It’s the most frequently caught game fish ii the area, and the locals love it! You’ll generally find this fish near the shore. Lake St. Clair has a booming Yellow Perch population just ready to take your bait! Sink a line anywhere in these shallow waters, and chances are – you’ll get Perch at the end of it.
Another favourite for anglers in the Great Lakes area, Northern Pike might just be the most valiant of the Pike family. Similar to Musky in appearance, these creatures also put up a hell of a fight! Visit in summer and fall for the biggest specimens, and you’re sure to leave with sore muscles.
One of the most exciting freshwater game fish, Musky are very popular with Lake St. Clair anglers. And our lake is known for some of the best Musky fishing in the world. They really enjoy the shallow waters of the lake, and due to the sheer numbers of them, fishing for Musky on Lake St. Clair is a very exciting adventure.
There are a bunch of other fish you can target as well. Lake St. Clair has something for everybody.
- At checkout you can select to pick your boat up “In Water” or “On Trailer”
- In water rentals will meet us at 930 Old Tecumseh Road, Belle River, ON behind the Sandbar Restaurant at Puce River Marina. Your boat will be clean and ready for you you to go boating after your on-water orientation
- On trailer rentals will meet us at our boat yard just across the road at 209 West Puce River Road, Belle River, ON. Your boat will be secure and we will hook you up to tow to your favourite lake
- Security deposit required on day of rental
- Our boats cannot go to America
- No smoking on board
- No alcohol allowed
- Please view our complete Rules & FAQ page before booking to ensure you and your guests have the best experience
- Free Temporary Boaters License for duration of your rental
- Free Photos of your day on the water
- All safety equipment required by Transport Canada
- Each rental comes with a watercraft orientation and safety briefing
- A day full of memories!
- We require a valid credit card and driver’s licence in the renter’s name
- Hat, Sunglasses, Sunblock, Small Coolers with Food and Beverages
- Rods, bait, tackle and your fishing license