Private tour exclusively for your group up to 6 persons plus the Captain. Set sail from the Sandbar Restaurant in Puce.
Peche Island Picnic & Boat Cruise with Captain
- Private Group Up to 5 Passengers
Board our luxurious Pontoon Boat and relax in comfort while we cruise to Peche Island, an 86-acre island was purchased by Hiram Walker in 1883. Walker used the island for a summer place, and his buildings included a stable, large home, greenhouse, and icehouse.
The property was sold in 1907 to the province and became a Provincial Park. It is now a naturalized park with walking trails and can be only be accessed by boat.
After arrival you are free to enjoy a picnic on the shore of the Detroit River and afterwards enjoy a nice stroll on the many trails on the Island
On this private boat tour, we will take you where you want to go or we can make up an itinerary. We provide a picnic lunch with refreshments (Sorry no alcohol allowed on our charter) The boat holds 5 plus the captain.
Set sail from the Sandbar Restaurant in Puce.
Arrive at Peche Island
Disembark at Peche Island
View: Historic Hiram Walker Summer Place Ruins
- No security deposit required.
- All fuel in included.
- Private tour exclusively for your group up to 5 persons plus the Captain.
- Gratuities, it is recommended to tip the Captain/Guide (industry standard 10-20%)
- Note: No bathroom onboard but marina bathrooms are available for use. While underway, the captain can take customers quickly back to the marina for bathroom use if needed.
- This is a private tour. Only your group will participate.
- Experienced Captain Provided.
- Cold Drinks, Sandwiches, Cheese & Fruit.
- Bluetooth radio for streaming music of your choice (can be your music from your phone)
- Life vests for adults and children of all ages and weights.
- Blankets for cool days.