ATTN: Vacation Property Owners. Why You Should Work With Us!
Feb 12 | 7 min
Summer vacation is a time to kick back, relax and enjoy the beautiful weather or get out on the water for some fun. Windsor Essex County offers the best of summer with great weather and an abundant shoreline for vacationers to enjoy water activities.
If you’re a vacation rental property owner in Windsor Essex County, there are plenty of activities to keep your guests entertained during the warm months. Promoting activities in and around the area is an important part of running a successful vacation rental business.
By doing so, you can attract more guests, enhance the guest experience, increase repeat business and boost your reputation.
As a vacation property owner, you can ensure that your guests have a memorable summer vacation by recommending a few of these fun things to do. Promoting activities in and around the area is important for several reasons:
Attracts More Guests: By highlighting the local attractions, events, and activities, you can make your vacation rental stands out from the competition and attracts more guests. This is especially important during the peak tourist season, when there is a lot of competition for vacation rentals.
Enhances the Guest Experience: Offering guests a comprehensive guide to local activities, events, boat rentals and attractions helps create a more memorable and enjoyable vacation experience. By showcasing what the area has to offer, you can help guests fully immerse themselves in the local culture and environment.
Increases Repeat Business: By providing guests with a fantastic vacation experience, they are more likely to return to your rental in the future. Additionally, they may also recommend your rental to friends and family because of the fond memories they make in Windsor Essex County.
Boosts Your Reputation: A well-informed and helpful approach to vacation rental management can improve your reputation as a landlord and attract positive reviews from guests. This can increase your visibility on popular vacation rental websites and help you attract new guests.
Here are some of the top things to do during summer vacation in Essex County that you should share with your guests, of course we’re partial to the activities that include boating and jetskiing 😉
- Visit the Wineries: Windsor Essex County is known for its excellent wineries. Some of our favourite include; Coopers Hawk Vineyards, Oxley Estate Winery and North 42. Take a tour, sample some wine, and enjoy the beautiful EPIC Wine country.
- Rent a boat at RAW Watersports: Take a boat out for 3-6 hours on beautiful Lake St. Clair. The company offers fishing boats, pontoon boats and jet skis.
- Explore the Art Scene: Windsor Essex County is home to several art galleries and museums, including (AWE) Art Windsor Essex and the Sculpture Garden Park. Take in some local art and culture during your summer vacation.
- Take a Stroll Along the Riverfront: The Windsor Riverfront is a popular destination for tourists and locals alike. Take a leisurely walk along the Detroit River, admire the stunning views of the Detroit skyline, and stop for a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants along the way.
- Enjoy the Festivals and Events: Windsor Essex County is home to several summer festivals and events, including the Carrousel of Nations and Art in the Park. These events are a great way to experience local culture, music, and entertainment
- Take a Boat Tour: Take a scenic boat tour on Lake St. Clair River, and enjoy stunning views of the Windsor-Detroit skyline and more. This is a perfect activity for guests of all ages.
RAW Watersports works with several vacation rental owners throughout Essex County and can help arrange nearby dockage, offers free delivery for your customers in Windsor Essex County if they wish to boat from somewhere other than the company’s docks at Puce River Marina on Lake St. Clair. And you can trust the company to make sure your guests have the time of their lives while on vacation.
Vacation rental property owners have greatly benefited from collaborating with RAW Watersports’ boat rental business.
Here are some reasons why:
Increased Value for Guests: By partnering with a local boat rental business, vacation rental owners offer their guests the opportunity to explore the local waterways and take part in water-based activities such as fishing and boating. This added value can help to attract more guests and increases repeat business.
Cross-Promotion: By working together, vacation rental owners and local boat rental businesses can cross-promote each other’s services, helping to reach new audiences and drive more business. RAW Waterspouts regularly refers customers to vacation rental properties that they have worked with in the past.
Convenience for Guests: By having a local boat rental business on hand, guests can easily book and access boats and cruises without having to search for them elsewhere. This saves time and makes their vacation experience more convenient.
Enhanced Local Network: Collaborating with local businesses helps to establish relationships which can be beneficial in the long term, helping to drive more business and support the local economy.
Increased Revenue: By offering watersport activities to guests, vacation rental owners can increase their revenue and create a more attractive and comprehensive vacation experience.
In conclusion, collaborating with RAW Watersports, Windsor Essex’s only local boat rental businesses, can offer a range of benefits for vacation rental owners. By working together, both businesses can offer their guests an enhanced vacation experience, increase their revenue, and support the local economy.
If you’re reading this and you are vacationer that is looking for a vacation rental still…you better act fast as summer rentals are filling up fast.
Here’s some of our favourites in the area. Tell them RAW Watersports sent you.
Are you a vacation property rental owner that would like to be featured in upcoming articles and referred by RAW Watersports for customers that are looking for rental properties in Southwestern Ontario? Send us your property info here.